June 2010

June 2010
View to kitchen and study nook

View from study nook to living area

Interested in a short term rental?





If you have thoroughly read the blog and think that 'Darlo Digs' might suit you, the next step is to email Heather with some details (heatherbrown747@yahoo.com.au). Note that I don't have email on my phone and can't access my yahoo account during working hours. If urgent, copy my work address too - heather_brown@sta.nsw.gov.au ...but note that I can only give a quick acknowledgement from there. Thanks for your patience. In the past I've found that there is a lot of interest but it is often indistinguishable.
Following are some things that would interest me about you. Please cut and paste it into your email template.

Have you thoroughly read the blog?
What are the names, nationalities, ages, and occupations of those that would live there?

  • Where are you now? When are you arriving in Sydney?

  • What are your ideal dates/time frame. From/to?
  • Is there anyone in Sydney that you could offer as a referee? Do you have any connections here? An employer, relative or friend?

  • Why do you think the flat would suit you?

  • How much stuff do you have? A suitcase or 2?


  • If it all works out, I will want a copy of your driver's license and passport, plus the contact details of a relative or friend. (I'll give you mine in return).

    If the flat has been advertised, visit this blog daily for updates.


    Thanks for your interest and good luck with your search.